Choose from one of our 3 massage types to help let loose, reduce stress, and decrease pain and muscle tension. Each of our massage types range in pressure, focus areas and target benefits.
HOW IT WORKS
- We offer 60 and 90 minute massages set in a private room designed to enhance your relaxation.
- You’ll get to choose an aromatherapy scent to use with your massage.
- Touching the skin or applying pressure relaxes muscles, tendons, and ligaments. This release of more superficial layers of muscles can lead to both superficial and deep tissues finding a better alignment and balance.
- Massage increases blood and lymph circulation, enhancing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to muscle cells. As cellular health improves, tissues function more efficiently.
- More efficient functioning leads to the removal of waste products and may increase the absorption of excess fluids and reduce swelling in soft tissues.
- Massages ignite the nervous systems “relaxation response” which slows your heart and breathing rate, decreases blood pressure, decreases production of stress hormones and relaxes muscles.The relaxation response also seems to increase the available level of serotonin
Appt time: 60 or 90 minutes
What do I wear during my massage?
You’ll undress to your comfort level and will be covered by a sheet in a private room for the entirety of your service.
Is there anything I should do before of after my massage?
It’s a good idea to drink a lot of water before and after your massage. We also recommend avoiding any strenuous activity after your massage.
How will I feel after my massage?
Depending on the massage type, you could feel a deep relaxation and potentially a bit sore.
How often should I get a massage?
The more frequently the better! It’s ideal to incorporate massages into you weekly routine.